Tar Heel Tracker
The Tar Heel Tracker will show if a requirement has or has not been satisfied and is a useful tool that allows the student and the advisor to chart the student’s academic progress towards graduation.
- Provides a real-time look at a student’s academic requirements.
- Provides an ability to generate data for reports that students and advisors may use for course planning.
- Allows authorized personnel to enter course adjustments for students who may have courses that need to be moved to other requirements.
- Improves consistency in advising appointments.
- Registration planning: students can view courses in their unsatisfied requirements and see which courses are available in upcoming terms.
- Students and advisors can explore options by running What If reports and by adding planner or what-if courses.