Skip to main content

Students withdrawing from the University should contact the Senior Director of the Office of Student Affairs at the UNC Eshelman School of Pharmacy. An official withdrawal constitutes an honorable dismissal from the University and may facilitate readmission.

A Withdrawal has several important potential impacts that may apply to you including Academic, Financial, and Campus Services. The Office of the University Registrar has additional information about an academic withdrawal.