Meaningful feedback from PharmD students is valued by the School’s administration in producing an optimal learning environment and experience. The School embraces an “open door policy” in regards to gathering student thoughts and input. General PharmD program feedback is collected in a variety of ways:
- Contacting the assistant director of OCSA for the professional program
- Monthly class town hall meetings
- Monthly student leader meetings with School leadership
- Monthly student leader “dinners with the dean”
- Annual end-of-year student survey
- End of course surveys
Feedback is discussed across various functional units at the School and information is shared and change is installed as appropriate.