- Students will be placed on academic probation for a minimum of one year (subsequent fall and spring semesters) after they receive a grade of F in any required course.
- Students on academic probation are required to meet with a member of the Office of Curricular and Student Affairs to develop a Student Success Plan. The meeting may include the Director, Asst. Director, Professional Program, and/or Asst. Director, Experiential Program.
- A Student Success Plan may include (but is not limited to):
- Required tutoring
- Required consistent/ongoing meetings with the Assistant Director and/or assigned advisor
- Reduced/no co-curricular involvement (could include not serving as an officer or on committees)